Demand Generation Manager
UserGems helps companies generate more revenue by identifying buyers who will most likely buy from them. Leveraging artificial intelligence, UserGems combines relationship data with trigger events to surface the most relevant buyers for each company.
We’re growing 5X year-over-year and recently raised funding from top Silicon Valley investors (Craft Ventures, Uncork Capital, & more).
We're looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to help accelerate our growth.
It’s an incredible opportunity for someone who is excited to take on a lot of ownership, experience exponential personal growth every month, and work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
Why you should join
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing startup as it scales from 15 to 100 employees
- Customers love us! (see our Customers page and G2 Reviews). They see ROI in Closed Won revenue generated
- You'll have a lot of ownership and creativity freedom to experiment with unconventional campaign strategies
- You'll report directly to the Head of Marketing who strongly believes in fostering an environment of mentorship and career growth
- We're a remote-first company with employees across the US, Europe, and Asia so you can work from anywhere
- We have Weekly Standups, virtual Happy Hours, and in-person off-sites around the world so that everyone stays connected
- We believe strongly in being customer-focused and data-driven in everything we do.
- We value individual differences in the workforce and strive to make everyone feel welcomed and accepted, regardless of their skin color, gender or sexual orientation.
As Demand Generation Manager, you will
- Growth Marketing Strategy: Set strategy and plan campaigns to meet pipeline coverage and revenue goals
- Channel Ownership: Create, test, and scale campaigns across multiple channels, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Socials, Email, and more.
- Experiments: Always experiment with 3-4 new channels and formats (attract buyers, amplify word of mouth, and retain customers)
- Website: Set up proper tracking, landing pages, follow SEO best practices, and run A/B tests to improve our website’s conversion rate.
- Marketing Ops: Implement and maintain the marketing tech stack
- Marketing Analytics: Create full-funnel dashboards to measure, optimize, and scale our marketing efforts.
- Stay on top of topics that our audience cares about, where they find info, and how they buy.
- Evangelize our brand and use cases
- Partner closely with Content, ABM, Sales, CS, and Designs to get things done quickly
How you'll ramp
...within your first week...
- You'll get in-depth training on products, value propositions, target persona, and competitive landscape
- You'll deep dive into our pipeline and conversion rates
- You'll audit existing campaigns and their performance, and our tech stack
- You'll have 1:1 with all team members
- You'll propose campaigns & programs to drive awareness, interest, engagement, and conversion
- You'll get buy-ins from the executives on how to measure these programs (Our key success metric is Revenue, FYI)
- You'll recommend and implement any missing tools to get your job done efficiently
- You'll have set-up dashboards to measure our marketing efforts
- You’ll be constantly setting up, testing and scaling campaigns
- You'll manage, optimize, and measure UG4UG program (re-engage with our previous customers when they change their jobs)
- You'll report on campaign performance weekly & monthly
- You'll work with Sales team to identify new programs to improve conversions and accelerate the sales cycle
- You'll be an integral part of our revenue team, process and success
- You'll have identified at least two new channels that generate predictable pipeline
- You'll actively explore ways to use our products for various campaigns, and document your learnings on Socials & blog
- You'll partner with product and content teams to identify UserGems data for compelling stories and campaigns
What you've accomplished so far
- You have developed campaigns that generate measurable revenue (not MQLs)
- You're known as an engineer/ data analyst disguised as a marketer. You have strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving. You can structure experiments to learn quickly and continuously test to optimize performance
- You're scrappy and resourceful. You believe that external agencies are an extension of the team, not instead of.
- You thrive in a high-growth, remote environment. You're highly self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have expertise in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems into CRM and other technologies.
- You have expert level experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Retargeting tools, Facebook, and other B2B/B2C Advertising Channels.
- You're excited about building things from scratch and wearing multiple hats
- You're willing to listen, learn, and have fun in a fast-paced environment
How to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com