UserGems is the future of outbound sales and marketing. We apply artificial intelligence to help companies identify their best buyers to win more deals.
We're looking for a Market Development Representative (MDR) to help scaling up our monthly marketing and sales campaigns.
As MDR, you will:
- Set up social media campaigns for targeted accounts
- Select and contact buyers based on our target persona
- Support other prospecting and marketing tasks when needed
Why you should join our Marketing team:
- You'll be working on some of the best-performing marketing strategies that delight buyers
- Our team is the power-users of UserGems product so you will have a voice in shaping our product roadmap
- We will provide coaching and support to help you onboarded quickly
- You'll get responsibilities and your work will be instrumental in bringing the company forward
- We are a caring company with a great work environment
How you'll ramp
Within your first week...
- You will get onboarded and get familiar with our campaign and processes
- You will get access to software and learn how to use them
- You will start setting up and execute the first 5 accounts from end-to-end
By day 30...
- You are familiar with our campaigns, software, and process
- You will have executed 100 accounts from end-to-end
By day 60...
- You will have consistently execute 200 accounts from end-to-end every month
By day 90...
- You are an expert about our process, flag any errors to the team (if any)
- You are comfortable to execute the campaigns on your own
- You will be giving product feedback to our engineering team
What you've accomplished so far
- You are proficient in spoken and written English.
- You are detail oriented, highly organized, and like to take responsibility.
- You are comfortable with learning new software
- You thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure environments while working in a team.
- You're not shy from asking questions.
- (Nice to have) You're familiar with Outreach.io, LinkedIn and Facebook campaigns, Salesforce, Google Sheets/Docs, Zoom, Slack
- We're backed by top Silicon Valley investors, including Uncork Capital, Craft Ventures, etc.
- We are growing 3-4x year over year.
- We're a remote-first company with employees across the US, Europe, and Asia
- We believe strongly in being customer-focused and data-driven in everything we do.
- We are an inclusive workplace. We value individual differences in the workforce and strive to make everyone feel welcomed and accepted, regardless of their skin color, gender or sexual orientation.
How to apply
Send your resume/CV to email@example.com