Director of Revenue Operations & Business AnalyticsApply now
UserGems helps companies generate more revenue by identifying buyers who will most likely buy from them. Leveraging artificial intelligence, UserGems combines relationship data with trigger events to surface the most relevant buyers for each company.
We’re growing 5X year-over-year and recently raised $20M series A from Craft Ventures, Uncork Capital, Battery Ventures, Tiger Global, and more.
We're looking for an experienced Revenue Operations leader to help us accelerate our growth. The RevOps team is both internal and external facing - being responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue operations in the company, while also acting as technical consultants for our prospects and customers.
It’s an incredible opportunity for someone who is excited to take on a lot of ownership, building processes from scratch, experience exponential personal growth every month, and work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
Why you should join
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing startup as it scales from 20 to 100 employees
- Customers love us! (see our Customers page and G2 Reviews). They see ROI in Closed Won revenue generated
- You'll report directly to the CEO who strongly believes in fostering an environment of mentorship and career growth
- We're a remote-first company with employees across the Americas and Europe so you can work from anywhere
- We have Weekly Standups, virtual Happy Hours, and in-person off-sites around the world so that everyone stays connected
- We believe strongly in being customer-focused and data-driven in everything we do.
- We value individual differences in the workforce and strive to make everyone feel welcomed and accepted, regardless of their skin color, gender or sexual orientation.
- Competitive salary
As Director of RevOps & Analytics, you will
- Oversee management of key Revenue Operations program areas in order to optimize the entire customer journey from the first touchpoint through renewal.
- Be a leader and linchpin to make sure that sales, marketing, and customer success processes are efficient, aligned, and following best practices.
- Lead projects ranging from GTM health and overall progress, process definition and refinement, systems implementation, data infrastructure, and value-added analytics.
- Provide sales operational support, including but not limited to territory management, headcount and capacity management, commission calculations, account and opportunity management, and rules of engagement decisions.
- Provide marketing operational support, including but not limited to inbound lead routing, data hygiene and enrichment, lead scoring and prioritization, attribution modeling, and campaign measurement.
- Provide customer success operational support, including but not limited to CSAT and other customer health measurement, reporting, and renewal workflows.
- Monitor and review the marketing-sales-CS funnel on a monthly and quarterly basis. Drive quarterly business reviews and forecasts.
- Join sales and customer calls to be the technical expert consulting prospects and customers on best practices
- Hire and develop the RevOps team to support our growth
How you'll ramp
...within your first week...
- You'll get in-depth training on products, value propositions, target persona, and competitive landscape
- You'll review our existing reporting to set baseline
- You'll audit existing tech stack against overall business needs
- You'll have 1:1 with all team members
- You'll build out key dashboards to measure pipeline, conversion rates, win rate, sales cycle, renewal and upsell workflows
- You'll recommend processes and tools, and budget needed
- You'll start implementing some operational quick-wins
- You'll shadow sales and customer calls
- You'll work with team leads to develop KPIs at the team and individual level
- You’ll monitor performance of pipeline generation, coverage, velocity, and quality. You'll lead monthly business reviews.
- You'll partner with marketing and sales to optimize and enhance our UserGems-for-UserGems playbook
- You'll join sales and customer calls as the Ops expert
- You’ll collaborate with Go-To-Market leaders to develop and support ongoing projects and initiatives
- You'll be an integral part of our revenue team, process and success
- You'll be the go-to person for all Ops questions
- Develop an analytics framework, leveraging go-to-market applications, analytics tools, and data management to provide insights around pipeline performance.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Success to implement campaigns and sales playbooks to support new business acquisition and upsell opportunities
- You'll share your knowledge via our Blog, Podcast, and social media
What you've accomplished so far
- Proven experience building a Revenue Operations strategy from the ground up.
- Hands-on experience managing a wide variety of sales/marketing/CS tools & automation (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, ChurnZero, Outreach)
- Expert level with Salesforce and Hubspot or Marketo
- Have strong quantitative skills and are highly data fluent - you’re able to develop and communicate penetrating insights that inform how we organize and scale our revenue teams.
- Experience with data analysis, segmentation, and reporting, you can give examples of how you’ve used data to make decisions.
- Critical thinker, you don’t take directives at face value, you consider the task at hand, offering constructive feedback to improve processes.
- Strong communication skills - with internal and external stakeholders
- You thrive in a high-growth, remote environment. You're highly self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.