Senior Talent Acquisition & HR Manager
UserGems is the future of B2B sales and marketing. We apply artificial intelligence to help companies identify who to best target for their sales and marketing outreach. We’re growing 5X year over year; customers love our product; and we've raised millions from top tier investors.
We're looking to hire our first recruiter to help us accelerate this growth further. You'll be reporting to the CEO (Christian Kletzl) and work closely with the founding team to build a world-class team together. In this role, you'll be responsible for setting the human resources vision & strategy, and overseeing talent needs across the company.
It’s an incredible opportunity for someone who is excited to take on a lot of ownership, experience exponential personal growth every month, and work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- We're backed by top Silicon Valley investors, including Uncork Capital, Craft Ventures, and more.
- We're growing 5x year over year in revenue. Our team doubled in size in the last 6 months.
- Customers love us! (see our Customers page and G2 Reviews)
- We're a remote-first company with employees across the US, Europe, and Asia
- We have Weekly Standup every Monday, virtual Happy Hour, and quarterly in-person Company All-Hands so that everyone stays connected and updated.
- We believe strongly in being customer-focused and data-driven in everything we do.
- We value individual differences in the workforce and strive to make everyone feel welcomed and accepted, regardless of their skin color, gender or sexual orientation.
As Senior Talent & HR Manager:
- Partner with the hiring managers to identify and hire some of the world's most talented people who are the best in their craft and share our values.
- Proactively source a large pipeline of high-quality and diverse pool of candidates through online job board posts and searches, referrals, community events, etc.
- Engage, vet and screen candidates, and manage interviewing and hiring process from start to finish (includes technical and non-technical candidates).
- Assist in compensation conversations and negotiation.
- Do whatever it takes to close the best candidates.
- Track recruiting metrics and performance to continuously improve the recruiting processes.
- Create seamless onboarding and excellent talent experience.
- Help drive the culture of UserGems as we grow
How you'll ramp
...within your first week...
- You'll meet each UG member, understand why they joined UG, and what keeps them here.
- You'll get familiar with our product, customers, and market we're in.
- You'll meet with the founders (CEO and CTO) to understand key business objectives, hiring needs and hiring bar.
- You'll shadow interviews (and/or listen to past interview recordings) to calibrate on the hiring bar.
- You'll identify & source the first candidates
...by day 30....
- You’ve developed a complete understanding of our business model, recruiting process and how to pitch UserGems to candidates.
- You’ll know what makes the next great UserGems employee! You’re sourcing passive candidates on LinkedIn Recruiter and other channels.
- You’ve helped make your first placement!
...by day 60...
- You've mastered sourcing strategic and high volume roles.
- You’ll set up systems and processes as needed to scale yourself effectively.
- You’ll report your pipeline analysis to senior leadership as necessary. Data drives us and we use it to identify our areas of improvement.
...by day 90...
- You’ve built a consistent and healthy pipeline of candidates and you’re at pace with our hiring plan.
- You’ll begin launching improvements for our current/evolving recruiting processes and employment branding.
- You'll assist and drive other people operations initiatives
What you've accomplished so far
- You have experience sourcing technical and non-technical candidates, in multiple countries and regions.
- You’ve sourced passive candidates that have eventually been hired and demonstrated stellar performance.
- The bulk of your placements have come from passive recruitment strategies.
- You’ve built a network of passive talent and you’ve maintained strong relationships with them.
- You have countless examples of making things better and you’ve measured them.
- You must have organization in your life, otherwise you can’t sleep.
- You’ve made mistakes in your previous roles, and won’t repeat them here
- You are guided by a set of core values that help you make smart decisions and influence our culture in a positive light.
How to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com