UI/UX DesignerApply now
UserGems is the future of outbound sales. We apply artificial intelligence to help companies identify who to best target for their sales and marketing outreach.
We’re growing 5X year-over-year and recently raised $20M series A from Craft Ventures, Uncork Capital, Battery Ventures, Tiger Global, and more.
And we are looking for our first UI/UX Designer to join the Product team. This is a career-defining role: you'll be part of a fast-growing startup as it scales from 50 to 200 employees -- your work and responsibility will grow with it.
Customer Experience is key to our success. You will help us deliver high a quality, consistent user experience that matches our values. You'll collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
What is UserGems
We monitor a company’s existing customer list for job changes and alert their sales teams whenever someone moves to a new company.
Each month, our customers get a list of people they should reach out to – identified and ranked by our proprietary algorithm. This algorithm combines thousands of data points to generate the best possible prospecting list, uniquely tailored to them.
Example: Jared was using AWS when he worked at Hooli. Now that he’s working at Pied Piper, he could be interested in using AWS again. We’ll alert AWS’ sales team of Jared’s job change. Jared already knows AWS and might be interested to hear what AWS has to offer for Pied Piper.
As UI/UX designer, you will:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
What you've accomplished so far:
- Previous working experience as a UI / UX Designer for 3+ years
- Excellent UI / UX design portfolio
- BA in design or similar relevant field
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a passion for working with technology products and solving customer needs.
- You thrive in fast-paced, high-performance environments whilst working in a team.
How to apply
Please reach out to our Technical Talent Lead directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV/resume and the role you’re interested in.