Congratulate a customer that got promoted to a new business unit
- Sync UserGems fields to your email automation tool to personalize at scale
- Filter your UserGems leads based on persona, industry, etc. if needed to increase relevance
- Provide useful content - where possible - to help them in their new role (e.g. "The first 100 day checklist for marketing leaders")
- We recommend to include at least 2 follow-up emails in your sequence/nurture
- Do this as a part of an integrated campaign (e.g. gifting, display ads) will increase response rate
Congrats on your new role! Hope you're settling in nicely.
Thank you for your partnership in the last years; I'll definitely miss working together. But I'm so excited for your new chapter and hope that we can partner again in the near future at [the new business unit]
Can you let me know who will backfill you so I can get them up to speed on this project?
Congrats again and please don't hesitate if there's anything I can assist.