Senior Account ExecutiveApply now
UserGems is the future of outbound sales. We apply artificial intelligence to help companies identify who to best target for their sales and marketing outreach.
We’re growing 5X year-over-year and recently raised $20M series A from Craft Ventures, Uncork Capital, Battery Ventures, Tiger Global, and more.
We're looking for a full-cycle Senior Account Executive to accelerate UserGems' growth by prospecting and acquiring new customers.
- We're backed by top Silicon Valley investors, including Craft Ventures, Uncork Capital, Battery Ventures, Tiger Global, and more.
- We are growing 5x year over year. You'll be part of a startup scaling from 20 to 100 employees.
- Our customers receive ROI in actual "Closed Won" deals and measurable pipeline
- Customers love us! (see our Customers page and G2 Reviews)
- We're a remote-first company with employees across the US, Europe, and Asia
- We have Weekly Standup every Monday, virtual Happy Hour, and quarterly in-person Company All-Hands so that everyone stays connected and updated.
- We believe strongly in being customer-focused and data-driven in everything we do.
- We value individual differences in the workforce and strive to make everyone feel welcomed and accepted, regardless of their skin color, gender or sexual orientation.
As a Sr Account Executive
- You will manage the sales cycle from prospecting to close
- You will be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, and influence buying decisions
- You'll report directly to the CEO and co-founder who strongly believes in fostering an environment of mentorship and career growth
- You'll own the entire buyer relationship and build your book of business
- You'll sell to buyers that are just like you - sales and marketers
- You'll partner with the marketing team to effectively target accounts - top, middle, bottom of the funnel - to close deals quicker. Sales and marketing get along very well here - both are measured by revenue.
How you'll ramp
...within your first week...
- You'll get familiar with our product, sales process and tools
- You'll shadow on all sales calls
- You'll practice a few mock demo's and product Q&A's with our team
- You'll run a few sales calls independently
- You'll multi-thread open opportunities via email, calls, LinkedIn, etc.
- You are familiar with our product, competition, common Q&A
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline
- You'll be collaborating with marketing on campaigns, processes to accelerate the pipeline
- You'll close your first sale and ring the (virtual) closing bell!
- You'll be an integral part of our revenue team and success
- You'll be able to onboard and help new starters
- You'll provide ongoing feedback to the marketing and engineering teams based on prospect and customer feedback
- You'll recommend ways to improve our sales and success processes based on industry best practices
What you've accomplished so far
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently hitting your quota
- You’ve become a trusted resource for your prospects, customers, and teammates
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate across various channels (phone, e-mail, social selling, etc.)
- You are comfortable leading “business value” and “ROI” conversations
- You thrive in a high growth environment, are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience selling to sales or marketing leaders a plus
- Comfortable selling to VP and above, and comfortable navigating through multiple decision makers in an organization
- You have a firm grasps on SaaS sales best practices
- You've successfully coached and developed other AEs successfully