But first, a quick definition of “Gems”
- “Gems” are people who’ve already used your product, bought your product, or at some point, evaluated your product.
- They’ve gone through most of the buyer journey — they’re product aware
- Simply put, Gems are your high-conversion, warmest leads.
114% MORELIKELY TO WIN
How much do Gems impact win rates?
- You know those endorphin-triggering DocuSign notifications? Well, you are 114% more likely to get those notifications if a Gem is involved in the opportunity.
- These folks know and trust your product - the warmest of high-intent demo request.
- But what we found interesting was the size of the impact: Gems more than double your win rates.
54% LARGER DEALS
How much do Gems impact deal size?
- At the end of the day, only one metric truly matters: Money in the bank.
- And opportunities that have a previous champion put more money in your bank account.
- By how much? A whopping 54%.
12% SHORTER SALES CYCLE
How much do Gems impact the sales cycle?
- Selling to previous customers is like going on second dates. You’ve met before and built a connection. So, you bypass the initial small talk and get to the heart of the matter.
- These Gems often skip the education phase. And move to the middle or bottom of your sales funnel, depending on the size of their buying committee.
- With previous customers, you get 12% shorter sales cycles.
Want to find out how many ("Gems") you are missing?
We will show you how many Gems you are missing and what companies they landed at with a free data test.
Want to know how many "Gems" you're missing?
Other revenue teams that trust usergems: