UserGems is the future of outbound sales and marketing. We use artificial intelligence to help companies identify the best potential buyers, and win more deals.
We're looking for a full-cycle Senior Account Executive to accelerate UserGems' growth by acquiring new customers, ensuring customer satisfaction, and closing expansion opportunities.
As a full-cycle Senior Account Executive
- Acquire New Customers: You will manage the cycles cycle from lead to close
- Ensure Customer Success: You will cultivate long-term relationships with customers & ensure successful adoption of UserGems within new customers
- Drive Expansion: You will identify and close expansion opportunities within the accounts you land
- You will be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, and influence buying decisions
Why you should join our Sales team
- You'll report directly to the CEO and co-founder who strongly believes in fostering an environment of mentorship and career growth
- Customers love us! (see our Customers page and G2 Reviews)
- You'll sell to buyers that are just like you - sales and marketers
- Our marketing and sales teams actually get along; we're both measured by by closed revenue
- You'll own the entire customer relationship and build your book of business
- We just raised funding from top Silicon Valley investors
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing startup as it scales from 10 to 100 employees
How you'll ramp
...within your first week...
- You'll get familiar with our product, sales process and tools
- You'll shadow on all sales and customer calls
- You'll practice a few mock demo's and product Q&A's with our team
- You'll run a few sales calls independently
- You'll multi-thread open opportunities via email, calls, LinkedIn, etc.
- You are familiar with our product, competition, common Q&A
- You'll continue shadowing customer calls
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline
- You'll be collaborating with marketing on campaigns, processes to accelerate the pipeline
- You'll close your first sale and ring the (virtual) closing bell!
- You'll have your first implementation and customer onboarding call
- You'll be an integral part of our revenue team and success
- You'll have a firm grasp on sales best practices
- You'll have your first monthly check-in's with your customer accounts
- You'll provide ongoing feedback to the marketing and engineering teams based on prospect and customer feedback
What you've accomplished so far
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently hitting your quota
- You’ve become a trusted resource for your prospects and customers
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate across various channels (phone, e-mail, social selling, etc.)
- You are comfortable leading “business value” and “ROI” conversations
- You thrive in a high growth environment, are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience selling to sales or marketing leaders a plus
- Comfortable selling to VP and above, and comfortable navigating through multiple decision makers in an organization
- We're backed by top Silicon Valley investors, including Uncork Capital, Craft Ventures, etc.
- We are growing 3-4x year over year.
- We're a remote-first company with employees across the US, Europe, and Asia
- We have Weekly Standup every Monday, virtual Happy Hour, and quarterly in-person Company All-Hands so that everyone stays connected and updated.
- We believe strongly in being customer-focused and data-driven in everything we do.
- We value individual differences in the workforce and strive to make everyone feel welcomed and accepted, regardless of their skin color, gender or sexual orientation.
How to apply
Send the following information to email@example.com
- Your resume / CV
- Why you're interested in this role and UserGems